Friday, 25th April, 2014
Fajr: 5:28am (ends 6:55am), Dhuhr: 12:19pm
`Asr: 3:17pm, Maghrib: 5:41pm, `Ishaa': 7:04pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    maps of islamic empires 
    MAPS OF ISLAMIC EMPIRES

The Umayyad Caliphate (750AD) at its height has conquord from spain and portugal in the west to the Indus river at the east...

The Abbasid Caliphate (900AD) took over most of the lands from the Umayyad empire except for west africa and spain wich stayed under the rule of the umayyads. the abbasids managed to expand up north towards the cacaucus and central aisa.

The great seljuk empire (1100AD) that was formed by the muslim turks. the seljuk's won a battle for the muslims which perminently conquored central anatolia off the long lasting power against islam, the Byzantine Empire... egypt was ruled by the fatimids

The Almoravids (1150AD) held onto southern spain and western africa for a few more centuries til it was finnally conquerd by european powers

The great Mughal Empire that united all of india under an islamic state... they lasted till the 1700's until it was colonised by the british

The Safavid Empire that ruled persia in the middle ages

Finally one the last and longest lasting muslim empires that was never under european colonization which lasted from 1299-1924 was the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire spread islam into the balkans in europe as far as vienna (the capital city of Austria). they stayed as a significant world power until World War 1 which unfortunately changed the fate of the islamic state forever.

just tried to give my muslim brothers and sisters a brief idea on how great our ancestors actually were... May Allah be Pleased with there efforts to spread and protect our beloved deen to the world...
    Either your a slave to what MADE-MAN
    Or your a slave to what MAN-MADE

2. Collapse Details

May Allah be Pleased with there efforts to spread and protect our beloved deen to the world
    If that was their aim then may Allah be pleased with them grant them paradise, if their aim was worldly matters and to be kings like the romans then may Allah forgive them.

3. Collapse Details

"if their aim was worldly matters and to be kings like the romans then may Allah forgive them."

define worldy matters please... coz obviously the muslim empires needed to work for worldly matters... wen i say worldly matters i mean hospitals, schools, universities, advances in science, mathematics, astrology, biology, chemistry, medicine and many more. the muslims wer way more advanced then any european nation at a time. infact the only non-muslim country that could keep up with the muslim empires wer China. these things are all worldly matters and i dont think they are bad.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mumin_Turk
    define worldy matters please..
    I was reffering to the aim, the intention. I can by a car, this is an item for this world,nothing wrong with that, but what do did I use it for. All I am saying is not all these emporers did this for the sake of Allah and His deen, some wanted to become kings and rule over people. This is not something muslims should be proud of. Thats why I said may God reward those with correct intentions and forgive those with bad.

5. Collapse Details

hehe thanks for simplifying that for me i agree with you totally
    "may God reward those with correct intentions and forgive those with bad."

6. Collapse Details